College of Westchester Degree Programs
- Accounting - Associate
- Accounting for Business (Online)
- Associate in Applied Science, Computer Networking and Security
- Business Administration-Management/Marketing - Associate
- Computer Network Administration - Associate
- Health Information Administration (Online)
- Medical Assistant Management - Associate
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Business Administration - Management (Online)
- Health Services Administration - Bachelors
- Information Technology - Bachelor's
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
The College of Westchester is accredited by:
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to confer: Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Associate in Applied Science Degree (A.A.S), and the Associate in Occupational Studies Degree (A.O.S).
All programs offered are registered by the New York State Education Department.
Program Disclosure link:
Federal Disclosure link: